I have decided to take a look at my current trading platform costs to see if I can get a cheaper one without compromising on quality of service/range of services or safety.
So is there a better or best trading platform in the UK for larger accounts? By ‘larger’ I talking investments of circa £250k and upwards. I spent a good few hours researching the most likely candidates, so let’s see.
- I hold both ETFs (Shares) & OEIC’s (Funds)
- I have funds/ETFs from a range of different providers
- I have two accounts, one for me and one for MAFF
- We both have a SIPP an ISA and a GIA
- I am currently buying monthly on an automated basis but this will stop soon
- I would like a better set of tools for portfolio performance and analysis than my current platform offers.